Recent Before & After Photos

Smoke Damage Restoration in a San Francisco Residence


The fire damage in this San Francisco residence was a result of a faulty electrical outlet in the bathroom.  Notice the extent of smoke damage on the inter... READ MORE



Smoke and Soot Caused by Fire Damage


The before photo was the aftermath of a smoke damage from a fire that started in the bathroom due to a faulty wiring.  After fire fighters had left, there ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Petaluma, CA


This fire damage in Petaluma, CA was the result of product being overheated in the microwave.  After the fire was put out, the exterior of the microwa... READ MORE



Flooded School Gym in San Rafael, CA


These photos were taken after heavy rains had flooded this school gym in San Rafael.  When our crew arrived at the scene, they also found the boys and girl... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Forestville Vacation Home Due to Roof Leak


This vacation home in Forestville, CA had a roof leak due to heavy rainfall.  The place had been left unoccupied for several weeks. Due to high levels of m... READ MORE



Shower Leak Turned into Mold Damage


This house in Napa had a slow shower leak behind the wall undetected for few weeks.   The leak created a perfect environment for mold to take over the... READ MORE



Flooded Locker Room due to Heavy Rainstorm


This flooded locker room in San Rafael, CA was the result of a heavy rainstorm. When our crew arrived at the scene they found the boys and girl's bathroom ... READ MORE



Flooded Crawlspace due to Heavy Rainfall


This flooded crawlspace in Albany, CA was a result of heavy rainfall.  Crawlspace is typically a difficult and intensive process. Due to excessive rain, th... READ MORE



Water Heater Failure at an Apartment Building


The room in this apartment building had water damage due to a water heater failure.   The water leak seeped through the carpet and left unattended.&nb... READ MORE



Mold Remediation Service in Sabastopol


The owner of this property in Sebastopol, CA called our SERVPRO professionals after water and mold damage was discovered due to a roof leak. When the leak was l... READ MORE